Order By 3 PM CT - FREE SHIPPING TODAY*
"Your Online Pest Control SuperStore Since 1997"
Call Us - 1-855-553-7378
8:30 - 4:30 PM CT (M-F)*
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray
Experience the Power of Dry with PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray!
Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue. The only liquid non-repellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas. Control general pests easier and faster than ever with PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray!
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Features:
* Formulation dries in "crystals" for enhanced bio-availability.
* Ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing and cleanup.
* Kills on contact a broad spectrum of pests in commercial accounts, including bed bugs, bed bug eggs, ants and cockroaches.
* Approved for use in food handling and non-food-handling areas for commercial accounts.
* Leaves no visible residue.
* Will not disperse or "lock in" pests
* Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact
* Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Uses / Applications:
- Interior / exterior use
- Mattress seams, edges and folds for bed bugs
- Food and feed areas when not in operation
Bed Bug Control: Controls bed bug populations that are resistant to pyrethroid insecticides. Spray bugs and eggs directly wherever possible following site directions below:
For infested mattresses, remove linens and wash before reuse. Apply to tufts, seams, folds, and edges until moist. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
Apply to bedsprings, box springs, and the interior of bed frames or headboards, including all cracks and joints.
When bed bugs are found in upholstered furniture, apply only to the infested tufts, seams, folds and edges, but do not apply to flat surfaces where prolonged human contact will occur. If bugs heavily infest furniture (inside cushions and/or batting) apply a labeled insecticide dust such as Delta Dust.
Apply as a crack and crevice treatment to all baseboards, moldings, beneath floor coverings and carpets, closets, shelves, curtains, furniture and picture frames that may provide harborage to bed bugs.
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Target Pests:
Acrobat Ants, Ants, Argentine Ants, Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, House Flies, Odorous House Ants, Pavement Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Pillbugs, Pyramid Ants, Sawtoothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps and Yellow Mealworms
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Active Ingredient:
Not For Sale In: NY, CT
GROUND SHIPMENT ONLY
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray EPA Reg. No. 499-548PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Sizes: 17.5 oz Can; Case: 12 cans
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Category: Control of General Pests
PT Phantom II Pressurized Insecticide Spray Manufacturer: BASF Corporation