PT Alpine Foam
Alpine introduces the first non-repellent foam effective enough to be used with Termidor for termites and ants. Finally, a BASF-approved foam partner for Termidor termiticide/
New Reduced Risk* Alpine ant and termite foam that gives quick control of isolated subterranean, drywood and formosan termite infestations. Also gives fast control of aggressive, invasive ants, asian lady beetles, powder post beetles, house borers boxelder bugs and more. Simple and easy to use. Just shake and point the applicator tip where foam needs to be applied. Apply in wall voids, on wood surfaces, in cracks, crevices and other similar areas. Dries clear and practically odorless.
insecticide has arrived ! New Alpine Ant and Termite Foam won't compromise your
Termidor treatment zone or your customers' desire for the best pest control available !
* All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new non-repellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
Alpine Ant and Termite Foam Features:
* Highly effective on ants known for interior infestation(such as Argentine, ghost, pharaoh and white footed ) as well as foraging carpenter ants
* Dry foam solution (25:1) allows for quick delivery into voids and other immediate-need interior/outdoor areas
* Easy to use hose-and-delivery tip
*Handle termite infestations (especially swarmers) immediately
* The first non-repellent foam good enough to be used with Termidor for termites and ants
Alpine Ant and Termite Foam Uses / Applications:
FOR USE IN AND AROUND STRUCTURES AND OUTDOORS: Apartments, Homes, Hotels, Food/Feed Handling Establishments (non-food/feed areas only), Restaurants,
Hotels, Hospitals and Nursing Homes (Non-patient Areas), Motels, Hobby Greenhouses, Interiorscapes, Office Buildings, Schools, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats,
Ships, Trains, Planes), Warehouses and Other Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
Simple and easy to use. Just shake and point the applicator tip where foam needs to be applied. Apply in wall voids, on wood surfaces, in cracks, crevices and other similar areas. Dries clear and practically odorless.
Alpine Ant and Termite Foam Target Pests:
KILLS: Termites (including subterranean and drywood), Wood Destroying Insects (Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borer, Wharf Borer), Ants (Including: Argentine, foraging
Carpenter, Ghost, Pharaoh, White Footed; Excluding: Fire and Harvester), Asian Lady Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Cluster Flies, Elm Leaf Beetles
Alpine Ant and Termite Foam Active Ingredient: