Sold By The Box of 4 Traps - Priced By Single Trap.
NoMol Traps are the most effective and economical traps on the market!
NoMol Traps are plated for rust resistance, are completely safe as they sit in the mole tunnel, and catch moles, shrews, and even voles!
NoMol Traps Features:
* Easy to use
* Highly effective
* Simple to set up
* Plated for rust resistance
* Comes with 4 traps, 4 wooden stakes, and directions
NoMol Traps Instructions:
1. Locate a tunnel or mound that indicates recent mole activity. (During dry periods, moles often stay inactive)
2. With a hand trowel, dig a circular or oval hole in the grass/sod 6-8 inches in diameter and deep enough to reach the base of the tunnel.
3. Carefully clean out each direction of the tunnel until the trap can be freely inserted. Set the two traps by squeezing the coiled end and placing the ring perpendicular, about 1¾ inches fromthe end of the tongs. (Failure to clean the tunnel adequately may cause the trap to become sprung and plugged.
4. Place one of the SET traps in one direction in the tunnel with tongs pointing downward.
5. Secure trap by placing a &frac41; thick dowel through the opening of the coiled spring and into the soil so that the tip is visible above the ground but deep enough so that it is secure.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other tunnel, inserting the second trap.
7. After both traps have been properly set and inserted, take grass/sod patch removed in Step 2 and place it diagonally over the trap and opening of the tunnel. The grass blades should point toward the trap. Repeat the procedure for the other trap. Fill the hole with loose dirt.
8. Check the traps every 2-3 days or after a rain. Remove the loose dirt and then lift the sod to see if each trap contains a mole or if it is snapped.
9. If the trap(s) are not snapped, then cover as indicated in step 7. If snapped, reset and recover.
* CAUTION: do not set the traps in any locations where children of pets play.
NoMol Traps Target Pests:
Moles, shrews, and star-nose moles.
NoMol Traps Category: Mole Control, Trap
NoMol Traps Manufacturer: Wildlife Control Supplies