Troika Misting Concentrate
Troika Misting Concentrate contains a powerful combination of active ingredients that deliver quick knockdown and kill of the toughest flying pests in large animal settings!
Troika Misting Concentrate is a new, water-based misting product designed for use in automatic spraying systems. Troika's polymeric surfactant system is stable in solution and won't harm most common ornamental plants.
Troika Misting Concentrate Features:
* Designed for use in automatic spraying systems
* Ideal in and around horse barns, residential areas, and zoo animal quarters
* Effectively kills flies, mosquitoes, and gnats
* Ideal for hard-to-kill flies
* Provides quick knockdown and kill of mosquitoes
* Will not harm most common ornamental plants
Troika Misting Concentrate Uses/Applications:
For Residential outdoor surface and space sprays:
All outdoor applications, if permitted elsewhere on the label must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses, if allowed elsewhere on the label:
1. Applications to soil or vegetation, as listed on this label.
2. Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation, as listed on this label.
3. Applications to the side of a building, up to a maximum height of 3 feet above grade.
4. Application to underside of eaves, soffits, doors, or windows permanently protected from rainfall by a covering, overhang, awning, or other structure.
5. Applications around potential pest entry points into buildings, when limited to a surface band not to exceed one inch in width.
6. Applications made through the use of a coarse, low pressure spray to only those portions of surfaces that are directly above bare soil, lawn, turf, mulch or other vegetation, as listed on this label, and not over an impervious surface, drainage or other condition that could result in runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters in order to control occasional invaders or aggregating pests as listed on the label.
Dilution/Use Rate (Indoor Space or Outdoor Sprays):
Dilute before using. Add 1 part to 100 parts of clean water or 1.3 fl. oz. of product per gallon of water. Mix thoroughly prior to application.
Troika Misting Concentrate Target Pests:
To kill the following insects: Crane flies, Face flies, Fruit flies, Gnats, Horn flies, House flies, Mosquitoes, Non-biting Midges, Phorid flies, Stable flies, and Spiders (excluding Black Widow and Brown Recluse)
INDOOR SPACE SPRAYS:
WHERE TO USE: Use as an indoor space spray in horse barns, dog kennels and zoo animal quarters to kill and repel listed insects.
WHERE TO USE: Use as an outdoor area spray for temporary reduction of listed insects on and around homes, patios, tennis courts, pool areas, beach houses and lawn areas.
Directions for Use with Handheld Sprayers:
When used in handheld sprayers, add 1.3 fl. oz. of product per gallon of water. Apply at the rate of 1 gallon of diluted product per 1,000 sq. ft. of area. Use only equipment that produces coarse, non-ULV sprays for residual treatment of vegetation or other surfaces.
Troika Misting Concentrate Active Ingredients:
Troika Misting Concentrate EPA Reg. No. 1021-2609
Troika Misting Concentrate Size: 64 oz bottle
Troika Misting Concentrate Class: Botanical
Troika Misting Concentrate Category: Insecticide, Concentrate, Spray, Flying Insects
Troika Misting Concentrate Manufacturer: MGK Company