Termidor SC 78 oz:
Termidor SC is America’s leading termite control product with over 4 million structures treated.
- Termidor SC is a non-repellent, it is undetectable to termites.
- Termidor SC eliminates termites by both ingestion and contact.
- Termidor SC has a unique “transfer effect” meaning a lethal dose can be transferred to a termite inside the colony.
- Termites forage through Termidor treated soil, unknowingly ingesting, picking up, and transferring Termidor throughout the termite colony allowing Termidor to achieve 100% colony elimination with just .06% active ingredient.
- Termidor SC usually achieves colony elimination in 90 days and provides structural protection for up to 10 years.
- Termidor SC can also be used as an outdoor ant control method.
- Active Ingredient: Fipronil 9.1%
- Termite control: 0.80 oz. per gallon of water, 78 bottle oz. will make 98 gallons of solution and will treat 196 lineal feet of trench.
- Termite Pre-Treatment: Use 1 gallon of finished solution per 10 sq. ft.
- Ant Control for Outside Perimeter Treatments - Use 0.8 oz per gallon of water . An average house takes 2 Gallons to spray around the perimeter.
Subterranean Termites, Carpenter Ants, Crazy Ants, Argentine Ants and other ant species including Tawny (crazy rasberry) ants.