Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait combines two modes-of-action to kill German Cockroaches where they hide, and prevent future re-infestations!
Use Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait as an initial treatment or when infestations of german cockroaches are severs. Use as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. Rotation of Vendetta Nitro with other cockroach baits is recommended over the course of the year to delay the development of additional forms of behavioral resistance. Additionally, application of an insect growth regulator such as NyGuard® IGR is an excellent supplemental treatment option.
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait Features:
* Kills German Cockroaches where they hide
* Effective on both averse and non-averse German Cockroaches
* Breaks the life cycle of German Cockroaches
* Contains NyGuard IGR
* Reduces the population by preventing reproduction
* For use in commercial, industrial, and residential areas
* Relief from even severe German Cockroach infestations
* Effective, clean, and easy to use
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait Uses/Applications:
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS:
This product is for use only as a spot or crack and crevice treatment for the indoor control of German Cockroaches in residential areas (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets) and both food/feed and non-food/non-feed areas of institutional, warehousing, and commercial establishments, including warehouses, restaurants, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, buses, boats/ships, aircraft, trains, pet shops, and zoos. Non-food/non-feed areas are areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after canning or bottling). Food/feed areas include areas for receiving storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, and boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, and syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and facility is in operation.
For light infestations of German Cockroaches, 4 – 6 bait points are recommended per 100 ft² (9.3 m2) of treatment area. For heavy infestations of German Cockroaches, 12 – 24 bait points are recommended per 100 square feet (9.3 m2) of treatment areas. Each bait point should equal about 0.25 to 0.50 grams of product. A spot approximately 3 mm or â…› inch in diameter equals 0.25 grams of product, while a spot approximately 6 mm or ¼ inch in diameter equals 0.50 grams of product.
TO APPLY GEL:
1. Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
2. Store in a cool, dry place.
3. Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this may cause the bait to become repellent.
4. The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces and will remain pliable and palatable to German Cockroaches as long as it is visibly present.
5. A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended at one month after the initial treatment. Reapply when bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Replace bait before it is completely consumed to keep German Cockroaches from returning.
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait Target Pests:
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait Active Ingredients: