CimeXa Insecticide Dust
CimeXa Insecticide Dust is the premier industry-leading insecticide for control of bed bugs and many other pests! The active ingredient, Silica gel, is safe to use, odorless, and will not stain!
CimeXa Insecticide Dust will last up to 10 years in undisturbed areas. Its odorless, non-staining dehydrated structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions. This prevents clumping and maintains active ability once applied. The silica gel soaks up water and oil which destroys the exoskeleton of insects and rapidly kills them by causing dehydration.
CimeXa Insecticide Dust Features:
* Easy to use
* May be applied as a dust or liquid
* Lasts up to 10 years in undisturbed areas
* Provides fast control
* Controls bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, ants, spiders and more!
CimeXa Insecticide Dust Uses/Applications:
Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas. Suggested use sites: in and around residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, institutional, municipal, agricultural, research, daycare, health care, educational, recreational, and office buildings, hotels, motels, garages, transport vehicles, warehouses, theaters, and food handling and food processing establishments.
Application Rates and Methods: Apply at a rate of 2 oz / 100 square feet. In attics and crawlspaces, apply at a rate of 1 lb / 1000 square feet. Use a handheld bellows, bulb or puffer bottle type duster to apply a light, visible film. A power duster may also be used. Power duster use is limited to cracks, crevices, voids, attics and crawlspaces to insure containment of dust particles.
Liquid Application: The product may be used as a spray, paint on application, or foam. Combine 1 lb of product with 1 gallon of clean water. Apply approximately 1 qt of solution / 250 square feet of area to be treated. The product does not dissolve in water and will be left behind after evaporation. For injection treatment, add the appropriate amount of foaming agent to the product/water slurry and inject directly into galleries and voids.
General Pest (Ants, Cockroaches, Firebrats, Silverfish, Spiders, Mites) Treatment: Treat attics, crawl spaces, trash closets, utility closets, behind baseboards, around the perimeter of dropped ceilings, in hollow furniture legs; under and behind bedding, appliances and vending machines; in wall voids and voids under and behind cabinets, sinks and tubs; in drawer wells, garbage chutes, pipe chases, weep holes in brick or siding, elevator pits, around drains, around electrical conduits and in cracks and crevices where insects may harbor. Focus application in areas where insects or their signs are seen.
Application tips for certain use sites follow:
1. In attics, be sure to get dust near the eaves and vent pipes where insects often first enter, as well as around any pipes or potential access points between the attic and the main structure.
2. When treating cabinetry areas, if there is no gap between the lower cabinets and the kickplate, then small holes can be drilled to access the voids. Escutcheon plates around pipes can also be pulled back to allow access to voids.
3. The bottom drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets can be removed and dust applied into drawer wells. No dust should be left exposed when drawers are replaced.
4. Electrical switch plate covers can be removed to allow access to voids, but dust shouldn't be applied directly in electrical boxes.
5. If there are cracks between baseboards, cabinets, doorframes, hinges, counters or trim, and walls, these cracks can be lightly dusted with product. If practical, these areas can be sealed once insect problems have been eliminated, to help prevent future problems.
6. Insects need moisture, so kitchen and bath areas and areas immediately surrounding them, and any other damp areas should be carefully inspected and treated if necessary.
Bed Bug Treatment: Remove bedding and take the bed apart. Treat the interior framework, joints and cracks in the bed frame. Treat the mattress and box spring, paying particular attention to tufts, folds and edges, and the interior framework of the box spring. Remove wall-mounted head boards and treat the back side. Treat picture frames, moldings, hollow furniture legs, cracks and crevices, along baseboards, and any areas with visible signs of infestation, including rugs and carpet. Treat upholstered furniture by removing or lifting (if possible) the cushions and treating the undersurface. Treat the interior framework, cracks and joints of the furniture, and the folds, tufts and edges of cushions and other upholstered areas. Do not treat toys and stuffed animals with product. Treat wall voids by removing electrical switch plate covers to allow access, but don't apply dust directly in electrical boxes. Apply about ¼ oz of dust to each accessible void.
Flea, Lice and Tick Treatment: Treat kennels, pet bedding/rest areas, floor and floor coverings, cracks behind molding and baseboards and other areas where pests may harbor.
Refer to label for detailed application instructions.
CimeXa Insecticide Dust Target Pests:
For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites, and drywood mites. Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs-including pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Preferred treatment for brown recluse, yellow sac, hobo and other peristent spiders indoors.
CimeXa Insecticide Dust Active Ingredients:
Amorphous Silica Gel...................100%
Amorphous Silica Gel...................100%
EPA Reg. No. 73079-12
Size: 4 oz bottle / 5 lb pail
Class: Silica gel
Category: Insecticide, Dust
Manufacturer: Rockwell Labs Ltd