Order By 3 PM CT - FREE SHIPPING TODAY*
"Your Online Pest Control SuperStore Since 1997"
Call Us - 1-855-553-7378
8:30 - 4:30 PM CT (M-F)*
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel
InVade Bio Drain Treatment is a premium blend of microbes and citrus oil in a thickened formula that coats the sides of drains. It is ideal for direct application in drains to eat away scum, and for "sugar snake" in soda drain lines.
Compare to: Drain Gel
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel is a premium blend of microbes and citrus oil in a thickened formula that coats the sides of drains. Perfect as an add-on sale, it can be sold to your accounts, or applied by the technician, 4 oz per drain. InVade Bio Drain will eat through the scum in drains to help prevent breeding of fruit flies, drain flies, and phorid flies. The citrus oil provides extra power and a wonderful smell. For start up, the product should be applied daily for the first week. Thereafter, one weekly dose should be sufficient. InVade Bio Drain can also be applied in soda fountain drip tray drain lines to eat away "sugar snake" that clogs the lines. Drain odors will quickly be eliminated when InVade Bio Drain is in use.
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel Features:
* Incorporates natural citrus oil to eliminate nasty odors and leave drains smelling like fresh oranges
* Thickened microbial formula easily coats the sides of drains
* Advanced formula eats through drain scum and organic material so that drain flies and other flies will no longer breed there
* Allows drains to run freely and prevents costly blockages
* May be used in any drain that clogs easily or where flies are a problem
* Apply 4 oz to each drain once daily for one week; Yields 32 applications
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel Uses / Applications:
* If drain to be treated is not used regularly, first moisten the drain with 1 to 2 gallon of warm water before treatment
* Apply product at periods of time during the day when drains are in lowest usage
* Apply 4 oz to each drain around the edges, making sure to coat the sides
* Repeat daily for 5-7 days and then every 1-2 weeks for ongoing maintenance
* For drains that have a very heavy layer of scum, clean the drain with a brush before beginning treatment for immediate results and then maintain with InVade Bio Drain to prevent further build-up
* Direct application to drains where flies breed; soda drain lines and drip trays
NOTE: InVade Bio Drain is not a substitute for general sanitation. Sanitation is key to eliminate drain flies! To eliminate drain flies, fruit flies, and other fly pests, a total sanitation program is key. The problem area must be clean completely, including eliminate standing water as much as possible and properly disposing of food waste into a plastic bag in a trash receptacle with a tight fitting lid. When the area has been sufficiently cleaned, the drains may be attacked with InVade Bio Drain. For treatment of floor or trough drains, first remove the screens and scrape off any organic matter.
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel Target Pests:
Drain Flies, Phorid Flies, Fruit Flies, and prevention of Sugar Snake
InVade Bio Drain Treatment Gel Manufacturer: Rockwell Labs