Zenprox EC can kill over 25 different insects on contact. This is due to the broad-spectrum concentrate which is designed for indoor use.
Controlling over 25 different insects, Zenprox EC combines quick knockdown power with extended residual control. The effective broad spectrum pest control solution is effective in suppressing egg hatch of bed bugs with the non-repellent active ingredient, etofenprox.
- Contains Etofenprox
- Broad spectrum pest control including fleas and bed bugs
- Kills adult fleas
- Non-repellent formula that kills on contact
- Use indoors in non-food areas of residences and commercial buildings
Uses / Applications:
May be used in, but not limited to: Homes, apartments, schools, medical facilities, day cares, nursing homes, offices, inductrial operations, storage facilities, buses, trains, and any non-food/non-feed handling establishment.
- Broadcast (General Surface): 2 fl oz/gallon of water/1000 ft² - coarse, low pressure fan spray on carpets, floors, cabinets, and other areas where pests are found
- Spot or Crack and Crevice: 2 fl oz/gallon of water/1000 ft² - coarse, low pressure spray or pin stream on water pipes, doors, windows, and eaves, and where pests normally feed or hide
- Spot or Crack and Crevice for Bed Bugs: 2fl oz/gallon of water/1000 ft² - coarse, low pressure spray to disassembled bed frame, mattress, and box springs (do not saturate mattress and box spring, apply around seams and edges only)
- Repeat treatments as necessary, but not less than 14 days after initial treatment
Ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, confused flour beetles, centipedes, crickets, darkling beetles, dermestids, earwigs, firebrats, flies, fleas, fruit flies, gnats, indian meal moths, lesser grain borers, millipedes, mosquitoes, moths, pillbugs, red flour beetles, sawtoothed grain beetles, scorpions, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders (brown recluse, black widow, others), stink bugs, ticks, and wasps.
- Piperonyl butoxide.......... 64.8%
Container Size: 16 Fl Oz
EPA Reg. No. 2724-804