The Puffer Hand Duster
The Puffer™ Hand Duster is the "Pro's Choice" when it comes to crack and crevice treatments of fine dust products into small areas! This bellow hand duster features a new bellows and spring that is much easier to compress and use than other similar dusters on the market!
The Puffer™ Hand Duster has a 5-inch extension to treat hard to reach places.To use the duster, fill the clear rubber container (bellows) half full with an insecticide dust product such as Delta Dust. It is also recommended to place a coin in the duster to help break up the dust and prevent it from clumping. Compressing the bellows will cause dust to escape the metal tip of the duster. Using a duster allows you to inject dust more easily into cracks and crevices or inside wall voids where insects like to hide. It is highly recommended to purchase and use a duster when applying any dust products.
The Puffer™ Hand Duster Features:
* Clear body allows user to see dust
* Cap to prevent dust leakage
* Time tested design
* Durable, high quality natural gum rubber construction
* 5 plus inches long for "hard to reach" places
* Easy to use, no mess
* Built in, clean-out rod
The Puffer™ Hand Duster Uses/Applications:
1. Remove black rubber cap from top of the bellows. Fill the duster only halfway with dust, no more than â…” full. This will allow for enough air space to create the desired air/dust mixture before application. If there is too much dust in the duster, clumps of dust on treated surfaces may result, leading to over application of the product and messy spills.
2. Between each squeeze, shake the duster gently to get dust floating inside the bellow.
3. When applying dust into cracks and crevices and on surfaces, gently squeeze the duster to ensure the application of very thin layers of dust. When dusting correctly, you should barely be able to see the dust emerging from the tip of the duster.
4. Pull the duster away from the surface or crack you are treating to prevent sucking up lint, moisture or debris before relaxing grip on the duster. Small amounts of these items will eventually cause clogging of the duster. If the nozzle becomes clogged, unscrew the rod from the rear of the nozzle and insert it into the nozzle to break up any clogs.
5. The correct way to use the duster is upside down (with the bellows facing downward). Place coins or small pebbles in your duster to keep the dust agitated and ensure than any clumps are broken up prior to application.
6. Carry a small brush and a damp cloth to use in the event that dust accidentally drifts out of cracks and crevices and onto non-target areas. Use the brush to push excess dust into cracks, and use the cloth to wipe up.
The Puffer™ Hand Duster Size: Holds up to 4 oz
The Puffer™ Hand Duster Category: Tools, Duster, Hand
The Puffer™ Hand Duster Manufacturer: Executive Pest Control Products
The Pufferâ„¢ Hand Duster Category: Tools, Duster, Hand
The Pufferâ„¢ Hand Duster Manufacturer: Executive Pest Control Products