Victor Fly Ribbon
The generations old, proven effective fly trapping ribbons. No vapors or mess to clean ups, simply throw away when full. Special long lasting adhesive can catch many other flying insects, including moths and mosquitoes. Thumb tack included. Sold in packs of four (4) tapes.
A traditional, reliable fly trap. This classic fly catcher works by pulling down a yellow sticky tape out of a tube which is to be hung. These strips utilize the Silvalure 3D pattern that is highly attractive to flies, so you can count on attracting and trapping more flies. Glue does not stick to fingers when touched. Easy-to-release paper, dispense only the length you need at one time. Hang up these non-toxic sticky ribbons and you'll catch flies for sure.
Victor Fly Ribbon Features:
* Controls flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects
* No baiting
* No Poisons
* No Vapors
* No Mess
Victor Fly Ribbon Uses / Application:
Easy to Use:
1. Bring to room temperature before opening.
2. Grasp cord in one hand; grasp tube in the other.
3. Pull out cord slowly while turning tube in a twirling motion. Cap will pop out. Remove thumbtack from top of cap and save for hanging. Discard cap.
4. Remove completely from tube or let tube dangle from strip as anchor. Hang with thumbtack or cord.
5. When strip is full or fly control is achieved, remove from handing device and discard.
In case of contact with sticky material, wash hand with soap and water.
Victor Fly Ribbon Target Pests:
Controls flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects
Reg. Price $4.95